If you buy something through a link in our posts, we may get a small share of the sale.
There are varieties of cameras you can use for live streaming, but the PTZ camera stands out among others. PTZ, which means Pan-tilt-zoom, is a type of live streaming camera that you can fix to a ceiling or wall for a perfect live streaming experience.
This live streaming camera allows you to operate it with a remote control while it is fixed to a ceiling or wall to capture from the best position. Designed with the best quality, you can capture wide shots and optical zoom shots for an outstanding live broadcast. In addition to the optical zoom function, it also has digital zoom abilities like other live streaming cameras.
We have taken the stress to search through the best PTZ Camera for live streaming, and we have concluded on the best 5 you can purchase today.
- Reviews of the Best PTZ Camera for Live Streaming
- Buyers Guide for Buying the Best PTZ Camera for Live Streaming
Reviews of the Best PTZ Camera for Live Streaming
1. LINOVISION HD 1080P 20x Zoom IP Live Streaming PTZ Camera
First on our list for the best PTZ Camera for Live Streaming, is the Linovision. This streaming camera is perfect for capturing live events of any kind. This camera equips a special pro-quality all-around auto-tracking camera.
This camera captures HD 1080p video, offers high-quality streams to video platforms such as skype, Wowza, Facebook, and YouTube. Also, the Linovision camera has support for face detection. This means that the camera is capable of recognizing a particular face amidst all other faces.
This PTZ Camera has a 20x optical zoom function that allows you to capture or shoot videos from a distance. Furthermore, it is equipped with a built-in G-sensor that provides for an auto flip.
There is also the feature of an audio output and an audio input that provides the best audio experience. Equipped with built-in storage, you can store your pictures and videos in the SD memory card.
- It has a 20x optical zoom ability
- It has a built-in SD card
- It provides the best quality on video platforms
- No 4K video support
- 【RTMP STREAMING Directly to YouTube/Facebook/Wowza】This is an IP network PTZ camera supports...
- 【PAN/TILT/4.7-94 mm ZOOM】360° endless Pan/Tilt control by built-in IR remote, mobile App,...
- 【AUTO TRACKING】It supports Smart auto tracking with Manual/ Panorama/ Intrusion trigger/ Line...
2. AV-1081G 10x HDMI PTZ Camera with IP Live Streaming
Designed with the best quality and improved features, with Avipas AV-1081G you are sure to get nothing less than an incredible live streaming camera.
The 1920 x 1080 high-resolution output feature and the high-quality wide-angle lens provide for crystal clear and bright images when you are streaming live from your home or outside your home.
Sometimes, a video may be too large to send across for viewing; however, with the addition of an H.264/H.265 video compression feature, you can compress your videos into lower formats and send across without affecting the quality.
The Avipas AV-1081G features a 10x optical zoom alongside IP streaming that is fitting for events in church or business meetings via video conferencing. The 10x optical zoom lens offers the best quality pictures to shoot HD videos.
Users can use the LAN and HDMI output for interactions between one another. You can control this camera by the use of an IR remote control. More than one streaming output can be used in different resolutions. There is the feature of a 3.5mm audio input, but not an internal microphone.
- The camera is designed in a smooth manner
- It has 2D and 3D noise reduction function
- It is embedded with a LAN and HDMI output
- The camera can be controlled with the use of an IR remote control
- It has no built-in microphone
- Elegant, compact design; super quiet and smooth pan/tilt mechanism
- 1920 x 1080 high resolution output with a frame rate up to 60fps. 60.9° wide-angle high-quality...
- High SNR of CMOS sensor combined with 2D&3D noise reduction algorithm
3. SMTAV SMT-HD38 3G-SDI 1080p 20x PTZ CameraNo products found.
With support for modes like SDK control, Onvif, and VISCA over IP, you are sure to get the best camera for streaming videos with No products found..
The 60fps in 1080p output frame provides the best quality pictures when captured. There is a feature in this camera that makes sure crystal clear and bright photos are taken even in low light surroundings.
The 16x digital zoom and 20x optical zoom enables users to capture clear and fantastic images even from far distances. This camera has numerous video systems to offer you different options to choose and enjoy your streaming experience.
What more can you get from The SMTAV SMT HD38 Camera? There is the extra addition of an IR remote control, which allows you to control this camera by using a remote controller.
- It has an embedded IR remote controller
- It captures bright images and videos in low light surroundings
- It supports several control modes like VISCA
- It has a poor battery capacity
- No support for SDI like in other cameras
- No 4K video support
No products found.
4. PTZOptics-20X-SDI GEN-2 PTZ IP Streaming Camera
This is also one of the best PTZ camera for live streaming. The PTZOptics-20x-SDI, features IP Streaming and RJ45 input. This streaming quality can either be low or high, depending on what you want. Your preference should be based on the quality of your internet.
This streaming camera also includes a 20x optical zoom for capturing videos and images from far distances. The HDMI video output offers you the chance to connect with your PC and watch your videos.
Just like the others, the PTZ optics streaming camera comes with a remote control, which can be used to control the camera when streaming live.
There are applications both on Android and Apple stores that can also control this streaming camera like the remote control. This streaming camera also comes with a full 1920x 1080p HD resolution that covers over 60 frames per second. Also, noise is reduced in this camera via the low noise CMOS sensor.
- It has a low noise sensor
- 20x optical zoom captures videos in long-distance
- It has HDMI video connection function
- No support for 4K videos
- No built-in NDI
- 20X Optical Zoom for properly targeting your subject
- IP Streaming with RJ45 input - Dual Streaming with H.264, H.265 & MJPEG (simultaneous high and low...
- Simultaneous 3G-SDI, IP and HDMI Video Outputs for connection flexibility and std VISCA RS232...
Buyers Guide for Buying the Best PTZ Camera for Live Streaming
The IR Remote controller offers comfort while controlling the PTZ Camera during live stream. In some cases, you may need to make some settings or adjustment before or while streaming. Moving to and fro to make these adjustments often may be discouraging. The worst is the case if it is installed at a height that is difficult to reach.
The IR remote controller will enable you to control your camera from any close distance around the PTZ Camera. The more functions on the remote, the better.
The Zoom Ability
This is also another function to watch out for before buying any PTZ camera for live streaming. Also, the zoom function features dual types. These include the digital zoom type and the optical zoom type. The latter is known to be the most common among other cameras. While the digital zoom type enlarges the center of any picture and reduces the sides, the optical zoom type offers a high-quality zoom lens. This allows one to shoot videos from a very far distance in the best quality.
The output feature is very vital for a PTZ camera. Usually, whenever you want to purchase any live streaming camera, you should first lookout for the available outputs. The output function is also regarded as the point of connection where you can connect your live streaming camera directly to your switcher or encoder.
Meanwhile, there are a few PTZ cameras that include a single output option. But other cameras in the market provides for more than one output option, which you can even get confused when choosing any. The common output options found in most PTZ cameras for live streaming are SDI and HDMI outputs. These outputs will allow your PTZ camera to be effective in the region of your local network.
There is no way you will decide to buy a PTZ camera for live streaming without considering the video quality. Multiple factors play a significant role in determining the video quality of the live streaming camera.
Also, the video quality of the PTZ camera is dependent on the quality of the High Definition function. The higher the quality of the High Definition, the better video quality your PTZ camera will have.
PTZ cameras are the new way to get streaming done without having to move cameras around the hall or try to maneuver cables around. It is recommended for church live streaming and conferencing. We hope you make a good choice that will suit your purpose.